- Creation of prototype and production animation content.
- Work with the animation lead on tool, system and game play prototypes.
- Collaborate with the Tech Art Team in the development tools that support the animation pipeline.
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering in the development of in-game animation systems.
- Troubleshoot and consistently present solutions to technical issues related to animations.
- Educate the animation team on production ready rigs/tools/ systems.
- Provide desk side support for the animation team – helping to resolve technical issues.
- Meets project deadlines / milestones, as set by Project Leads.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the desire to create great games.
- Understanding of animation principals which can be clearly displayed in your demo reel.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya and other animation software.
- Solid understanding of object oriented code design in languages such as python and C#.
- Experience working with game engine animation systems.
- Good knowledge of Motion Capture techniques.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro®, and Sekiro™. More information about Activision and its products and services can be found on the company’s website, www.activision.com